Anyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Asta1227

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone diving locally(N. Texas) on Sunday and would like a tag-a-long? Or would anyone like to join me in a dive??

Let me know!!!

Might be heading out to Terrell on Friday... Checking work schedule tomorrow!!

Hey Aimee! I'm working yet again all of this weekend or I would love to go. They have me comming in 6 days a week now. Did you go to Terrell today?
Marlaine

I could go Sunday, but it would be later in the afternoon. I'd rather do it Saturday, if at all possible.

Ken

I could go Sunday, if you can make it early rather than later.

Let me know if that works.

Were you thinking of CSSP?

Jim

I have to fly to Cozumel for the week on Monday so will be chilling with the family this weekend.

Bill

What's the latest you could dive Jim? I'm thinking I can meet you earlier and hang around until Ken can meet me there later in the afternoon.

Ken, what's the earliest you can make it?

Thanks!!

I'll know for sure by Friday. I think Bill may be working with a class out there so I'll be looking for a buddy. If we go, we will probably be there both days. I'll keep you posted.

Wish I was able to make it out there this weekend if ya'll are going to be there both days. It has been some time since we have had the chance to dive together. Tell Bill howdy for too, would ya.

Best Regards,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom