Anyone diving Sunday or Monday? (1/3, 1/4)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hepcat62

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I was cursed with a major head cold (which became a sinus infection) for most of my holiday, but I've got to try to get at least ONE day of diving in before I go back to work! :D

I'm meeting North Coast Divers MAG at Lover's tomorrow at 9. You're welcome to come!

Brian,

Are you finished with your anti-biotics? Make sure you are healed before you go back in, you can reactivate that cold... :(

If you are healed, hope you have some awesome diving, I dove the Silver Prince on the 31st and saw my first Giant Pacific Octopus... :)

Brian,

Are you finished with your anti-biotics? Make sure you are healed before you go back in, you can reactivate that cold... :(

If you are healed, hope you have some awesome diving, I dove the Silver Prince on the 31st and saw my first Giant Pacific Octopus... :)

Yep - all done, and I've been decongestant-free for a week. :)

I'm considering showing up for the MAG at Lover's tomorrow. If anybody wants to dive Monday, get in touch!

Hepcat (Brian?)
I'll be in a dark blue 2008 honda civic, leaning towards being at Lover's 1, as Lover's 3 was nasty on Friday. I'm not averse to diving any one of them. My name is Kristina, I'm short with blonde hair. I'll be there at 9. Will you be in doubles?

Will you be in doubles?

If I show up, I would be diving singles (HP100). I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it out there for tomorrow morning or not yet. Conditions for Monday are looking quite good though, so I'm considering Lobos.

North Coast Divers will be at Lovers One tomorrow morning at 9:00am. You are welcome to join us.

Monday there will be four of us at Lobos, but that is a full boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom