Anyone diving Sat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm doing a nightdive at BW wall with a group of people Sat night, meet around 7. Not sure if that's how you want to start your re-intro to diving, but it's an offer.

I'm exaggerating about the length of my hiatus. :) But it has been about 9 weeks, for me an exceptionally long time. I'm hoping for someone diving during Sat. day.

I'm not even sure I remember how to setup my rig.

We had a marathon practice session last weekend before our eval. After getting geared up, walking through head-to-toe, and swimming out on the surface, my buddy tells me, "you don't have your crotch strap on." DOH.

9 weeks is nothing, it takes me about 2 to forget how to dive!

Hope you find a buddy; I'm dry for the next 3 weeks.

I'll be diving sat and sun as part of a class, but I guess that makes me useless as a diving buddy.

I'd love to meet you, but diving Lobos on Sun & can't see a way through this pile of school work by Sat ;-(. If something changes I'll let you know.

Good luck finding a partner & have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom