Anyone diving Manatee or Blue this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bingo, no artifacts, no fossils, State and national parks,... AND FORESTS is off limits. My permit is only for State Lands/waters where collecting is ALLOWED and must STILL be registered for request. Still cool to find stuff, especially in Cavern walls.

BTW, Has anyone heard of a spring called Carter's Quarry? It's supposed to be like Royal, and somewhere between Cross City and Live Oak. I was told about it here at work. Somebody went there a few weeks ago and the description sounded like Royal. They will be getting more info for me next week. They said there were caves and a small beach and platform.

Andy, you do know that Gibbon and I are just OW Certs right? We're not cavers, yet. :) We should be at the gate waiting at 9. I'm not sure if I'll be online again before Saturday morn. So see ya there! Viva la odd fishies!!!

hey, i'm not a caver either. didn't mean to give you that impression.
i just have the cavern cert.

otherwise, got tanks, will travel.... will arrive at Manatee Springs at 9:00 a.m.

call me on my cell phone if your plans chance: 904-382-9979

otherwise, see ya there

Deepseawolf and Gibbon, thank you for two very nice dives. I had a blast.

Here's some of the pics (on my website):

Manatee Springs Pics

beware of the group picture... oh... the horror

hope to do it again soon :snorkels:

H2Andy:
Deepseawolf and Gibbon, thank you for two very nice dives. I had a blast.

Here's some of the pics (on my website):

Manatee Springs Pics

beware of the group picture... oh... the horror

hope to do it again soon :snorkels:

Great Pics. Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for sharing!

"Yes, Gibbon tried diving with those on."

Y'know, I thought for sure that those sunglasses (gift) would be perfect. :jester: I mean, OTHER than them not being the least bit watertight :bncry: , and not covering the nose :pity_part . Hey, they DID have the rosy lenses that those expensive masks have. :cool:

Maybe I just need to find the right someone to straighten me out :happyslk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom