Anyone diving in CSSP on 3/5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering if anyone is planning to dive in Clear Springs Scuba Park on the 5th of March. Looking for a buddy. Thanks

subzero

subzero:
I was wondering if anyone is planning to dive in Clear Springs Scuba Park on the 5th of March. Looking for a buddy. Thanks

subzero

Sorry, Subzero, I won't be able to make this Sat., have been sick and have a birthday party to attend. For whom, you ask? Why thank you for asking, it's for my adorable grandson, who will turn ONE. ;o)

But, are you my new friend from CSSP's website? Glad to see you made it here, if so. This is a great site, cool people to hang out and dive with. You'll probably be hooked now.

I'm sure you'll find someone to jump on this dive invite! Welcome to the Swamp, introduce yourself, and fill out your profile when you have time.

Foo

Hi Foo,
I'm the one who posted a note on the CSSP website. I'll certainly complete my profile. This is a great message board.

Subzero

Cool! Okay, Swampdivers... make this guy feel welcome in your usual style. I almost promised him that he could find a dive buddy here. Who's diving Saturday? Here's a guy who wants to drive all the way from Austin to meet you!

Foo

I 'MAY' be diving Sunday depending on the weather,,,,,always happy to meet new Swampers.

texdiveguy:
I 'MAY' be diving Sunday depending on the weather,,,,,always happy to meet new Swappers.

Swappers? :D

Yep, that's what he said. This bunch is getting more kinky by the day!

We've already Swapped TropiGal and MakoSince70 to Florida for divers to be named later.....I want Bridget and Bill back, though :frown:

We are skipping CSSP this weekend. Still depressed I am not diving the FG this week. I am now booked on the March 19-20 trip on the Fling though! :dazzler1:

Back
Top Bottom