Anyone diving Ft. Pickens this weekend? 11/5-11/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tessunderwater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone, I've got one weekend off this month and would like to go diving! Here are the tide times. If you want to go then just pm me!

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

Sa 5 Low 5:03 AM 0.6 7:07 AM Set 2:34 AM 71
5 High 6:40 AM 0.6 5:59 PM Rise 3:01 PM
5 Low 1:28 PM 0.6
5 High 8:20 PM 0.9

Su 6 Low 4:39 AM 0.4 6:07 AM Set 2:27 AM 79
6 High 7:01 PM 1.0 4:58 PM Rise 2:30 PM

Saturday night would be a great dive. Have you done night diving?

I've done three night dives, 2 of them at ft. pickens. The most recent was Ft. Pickens about a week ago. Saturday sounds great, I'd like to hit the water by 5pm just because the tide can be so picky there.

There wont be much current due to the neap tide. Not much change from high to low tide. I'll plan on going if you want to. Get's dark around 6:30, so we could be in the water a little before dark. Perfect. My cell is 850-485-0793. Tyler McCall's the name. I'm a good diver with lots of night dives. Call me tomorrow and we'll confirm.

Had a fun night dive with Tess. I believe I'll join you on Sunday. Water temp was 68. Time to hang up the 3mm!!

Sure. Did a night dive Saturday night. No current (neap tide). Water was about 68 on the surface, and 66 at 40 ft. Vis was between 12-15 ft. Lots of cowfish, puffers, one large octopus. He actually swam out of his hole and tried to get my hand. Lots of toadfish. Dove on Sunday around 2 pm. All conditions were pretty much the same. There was an advanced class being conducted Saturday night. No classes on Sunday. Always a fun spot to dive! After the dive on Sunday we hit Mcguire's to sample their new IPA. I ended up having a great weekend and coming away with 3 new dive buddies!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom