Anyone diving Epcot during the holidays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would like to come along as well, I am local so I can make time for it whenever it is easiest for everyone else.

If your a PADI memeber you will get a discount - just let them know when booking

:)

If your a PADI memeber you will get a discount - just let them know when booking

:)

Thanks, AquaPixie. I called them. The discount, for those that are interested, is 10%, making the price $157.50.

A little heads up, my wife, daughter and I were there the week before Christmas. They have BIG TIME issues going on in the Living Seas. Lots of ick, fin rot and I swear that one of the large sea turtles looked dead to me.

We've done the dive and have been going to Epcot for years and this is the first time i've seen issues with their fish. We did not do the dive this time but walked the displays and ate at the Coral Reef.

We were really very upset by the condition of the fish.
I trust they have a good plan for correcting the problems.:depressed:

I dove the fish tank in September 08 and I would have to agree, the fish werent as healthy as in the ocean.
Im not a biologist or anything but some of them did look like they were just holding on.

What is Epcot Diving? I dont live that far from orlando and would like more info (price, environment, ect.)
Thanks!!

What is Epcot Diving? I dont live that far from orlando and would like more info (price, environment, ect.)
Thanks!!

It is diving in the Living Seas at Epcot. Here is a link with more info.

Dive Quest

Just to let you know, the site says the cost is $140. It has since been $150 and since the first of the year has been raised to $175.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom