Anyone diving Dutch Springs the first weekend in May. May 3 or 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasteve1982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to be visiting family in Whitehall Pa and was wondering if anyone was going to be diving Dutch Springs. I'm a pretty new diver with only 20 dives logged. I've never been diving in PA and would like to try it. Is there a place to rent gear up in the Lehigh valley? I only have a mask and snorkel! Not sure if anyone needs a buddy but I'd love to get some diving done! Let me know if this is a possibility

Hiya Steve,

I'll probably be available that weekend. My aunt lives in Whitehall. You'll want to pop over to Lehigh Valley Dive Center. They'll hook you up with equipment. They are just off 22 about a mile north on 191. Tell them Jack sent you over.

Also, pop over to our club site and join up. www.wreckvalley.com/forums It costs nothing and tis the season for people to be out more. Drop me a PM, here or there. Same screen name on both sites.

Looking forward to meeting up with ya!

Jack

There are a few of us that are supposed to be diving there for our Naui Tech class....the Wreck Valley crew will most likley be out in force too!

Great! I really excited! I've never been cold water diving before. Any info I should know before I go! Also I don't want to burden anyone because I'm sure you guys are pretty advanced divers compared to me but will have a problem finding someone to dive with. I'm a pretty capable diver and would just follow you around to get a feel for Dutch springs. And I could learn a bunch diving with you guys. How many dives do you guys do a day a DS?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom