Anyone diving CSSP this weekend?? 7/21&22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx51210

Contributor
Reaction score
Great news is that my son is getting certified.

I decided not to haul all the way to Terrell and not get wet. Since I am there solo I will be trying to buddy up. Good news is that you might get your picture taken if we meet up. The wife told me I better carry my housing and get photos of my son when he is done with certification.

We are suppose to be there at 9:00am on Saturday and I have not heard the time for his Sunday dives.

Jeff -- you doing both Saturday and Sunday? I'm leaning toward Sunday morning at this point, but don't know for sure.

b/t/w -- your photos are excellent.

Thanks for the compliment. Looks like we will be there both days but they did not mention what time on Sunday. Looking forward to getting wet, I will post when I find out the time on Sunday.

PS - I have found out that my laser pointer is like catnip to the sunfish and they go after it like mad when pointed at a surface.

tx51210:
PS - I have found out that my laser pointer is like catnip to the sunfish and they go after it like mad when pointed at a surface.

Is that 'feeding' the fish--sorta??? :D Someone will chime in and say that is bad for them...you might blind them.....:rofl3:

:eyebrow:

tx51210:

Thats funny....I have one that drives my cat crazy....and one night I discovered it has the same effect on my Oscar.....:D

Jeff -- I hope Day 1 went well for your son. Let me know what time you will be there tomorrow as I'm 90% sure I'm going if I can line-up a buddy.

If someone still needs a buddy, send me a PM. My buddy for the day just canceld on me and I'm sitting home with my gear packed.

:help:

Illini_Fan:
Jeff -- I hope Day 1 went well for your son. Let me know what time you will be there tomorrow as I'm 90% sure I'm going if I can line-up a buddy.

Sorry I did'nt get back with you in time. I did'nt find out what Sunday's plans were till late and we did not get back to a computer till today. Both dayse went well and I now have a new dive buddy. I am a proud papa. He did great and we enjoyed the afternoon diving when he finished his certification.

Back
Top Bottom