anyone been on the SPECTRE dive boat????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey that's a really good idea... the raptor has applebee's Ted should cut a deal with them, lol. At least get the hot sauce on the boat.

FYI meterman: We're talking about Just BBQ a Ventura/Saticoy landmark that makes some of the best tri tip and hot links around.

Just Bbq
2950 Johnson Dr # 133
Ventura, CA 93003
(805) 654-1221

Hadnt heard of that place before Mark, thanks!

I need to go diving...

orangelion03:
Hadnt heard of that place before Mark, thanks!

I need to go diving...

I can guarantee you it's a Tri-Tip that you will never forget. I go there about every other week to fill my quota of outstanding food. Mark, next time I see you I'll give you the skinny on the name change, I was there last week and got the info.

Billy

There was an article in the travel section of the January 2007 edition of "Scuba Diving" magazine on page 27 entitled "Anacapa on a Shoestring." The author did a multi-day dive trip in the Northern Channel Islands on two boats, the first of which was Spectre out of Ventura. Decent article. An alternative, also out of Ventura, is the Peace, which I have dived off and is a great boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom