Anyone beach diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachlover

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone will be doing any beach diving this weekend. If so, where and when,and would it be ok if I joined you? Thanks in advance! Jamie

There will be a whole bunch of SB peeps at Catalina....

Im diving above Santa Barbar if ya want to come up there with me :) Tomorow morn.

Wish I could but I'm busy doing house stuff all month. Come December I should be free again on weekends. I could do a night dive at Vets next Tuesday, around 7 or 7:30.

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone will be doing any beach diving this weekend. If so, where and when,and would it be ok if I joined you? Thanks in advance! Jamie

NOW you come outta hiding lol. I would for sure meet you somewhere if I wasn't going to Catalina tomorrow.

If work finally frees up enough for next weekend I'll be up for it. I'm thinking of tryin' to make it out to Vets next weekend 'cause I'm expecting my new (to me) backplate/wing to arrive monday and I'm gonna need to go somewhere easy and get things adjusted, do weight checks.

Gimme a call or PM if you're free then :)

Jamie, Im off next Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tues. Let me know when ya want to go out and dive. :)

Jamie, Im off next Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tues. Let me know when ya want to go out and dive. :)

Yeah I forgot you have next weekend off! Well if Jamie isn't up for next weekend I will. I might have to be picky on where though as I might have to test out a whole new set of gear.

Hehe I Might have a New Gear by the end of month if all works out right...... Thats ok be pickey lol. And cant i dive with ya both at the same time?

Last edited:
And cant i dive with ya both at the same time?

LOL I didn't mean it that way :)

I just kinda worded it weird I guess.

Hmm I can't believe now YOU are correcting MY typing :)

LOL I didn't mean it that way :)

I just kinda worded it weird I guess.

Hmm I can't believe now YOU are correcting MY typing :)

Thats scary.... what is this world coming to???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom