Anybody wanna help with my education?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firegoddess

Reaction score
Hi, strangers! I have a request. I'm back in school, which is why I haven't been online in such a long time. I'm taking Oceanography, and Technical Writing. In my writing class, I have to write a paper, but it's more like a book. I have to have pictures, graphs, etc. Anyway, my topic is the effects of global warming on the coral reefs. Anybody have some pictures of coral reef critters that they wouldn't mind me putting in a paper that's going to wind up at A & M? Of course, all credits will be going to the photographers...

By the way, if everything goes according to plan, and my children don't kill each other (or Luke) then I intend to finally do my check-out and commune with the perch-ana the weekend of June 25. Wish me luck! Anybody wanna come out and shame me into not failing this time?

Firegoddess

Love to help you, but all I can offer is my support. Good luck, and keep at it. I have the upmost respect for anyone willing to go back to school, it is something I could never do, or at least I would never want to do.

Firegoddess:
Hi, strangers! I have a request. I'm back in school, which is why I haven't been online in such a long time. I'm taking Oceanography, and Technical Writing. In my writing class, I have to write a paper, but it's more like a book. I have to have pictures, graphs, etc. Anyway, my topic is the effects of global warming on the coral reefs. Anybody have some pictures of coral reef critters that they wouldn't mind me putting in a paper that's going to wind up at A & M? Of course, all credits will be going to the photographers...

Firegoddess

Fire,

I do not think that any of our photographers would have a problem with you using photo's they have posted in our gallery, since this is for academia, and not commercial use, as long as they received proper credit.

Try PM'ing some of the folks whose pics are posted, and ask them for permission.

my photos link,
any you'd like to use just drop a line (if you want a larger/printable file). I'll have DSL for the next two weeks and then it would probably be better to burn a CD and mail it to you....also, if you're on dial-up, would be better to make a CD. Good luck in your education.

Tony

Thanks, guys! I just wanted to check it out with everyone before I started leafing through files. I'm majoring in Marine Biology, so this is an important project for me. I have my son helping with research, and my daughter is helping by just being generally adorable and annoying...

Firegoddess

scubatexastony:
my photos link,
any you'd like to use just drop a line (if you want a larger/printable file). I'll have DSL for the next two weeks and then it would probably be better to burn a CD and mail it to you....also, if you're on dial-up, would be better to make a CD. Good luck in your education.

Tony

I'm interested in these 3: no fences here, fire coral, you lookin' at me...

I also need your first and last name and the dates they were taken (or posted) for credits.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom