Anybody up for Lobos this Sunday? (5/8/11)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent video! My only concern is that you just gave everybody directions to the sandwiches, and now you might have to vie for control over the local supply.

I'd also just like to point out that the censoring of my gas switch was NOT (to the best of my knowledge) because of how bad it looked. :D

Excellent video! My only concern is that you just gave everybody directions to the sandwiches, and now you might have to vie for control over the local supply.

I'd also just like to point out that the censoring of my gas switch was NOT (to the best of my knowledge) because of how bad it looked. :D

That's pretty much the only place I know of in town with the sandwiches...

Those sandwiches are the bomb-diggity!

There used to be a place in Sacramento called Lee's in the Granite Point area on Power Inn Rd, but sadly they closed down. I hear there are some places in Elk Grove that are good, but this is too far for me. I tried a Pho place in Rocklin but the bread was no good.

There is a place on the CSU Sacramento campus that has good Vietnamese Sandwiches though.

Let me know when you find a good local source.

They can only find it if they can drive that fast :wink:

If you say so :wink:
It was fine, really

Man, talk about a blast of a day. Super calm conditions, decent vis, loads of fun just scootering around (we hit HitW, very very leading tip of Betos, end of Middle Reef, Granite Point Wall, and the Coral Chute area). Then sticking around and enjoying the weather there and then finally some dinner (I'm falling in love with those Vietnamese sandwiches). Even the drive back was mostly painless.

Got back too late to do anything with the video except load it onto the Laptop for editing later.

Thanks for the day Brian!

Looks like you guys had some good conditions. Not so Green and soupy as the other videos...

Thanks for posting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom