Anybody Up for Gulf Shores/Orange Beach Offshore 6/25?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
I need to get my monthly fix. Relatively Close to New Orleans and less expensive than the rig trip I have scheduled in July.

paulwall:
I need to get my monthly fix. Relatively Close to New Orleans and less expensive than the rig trip I have scheduled in July.
Since I am new to this world, what type of dives did you plan? I can meet you somewhere that weekend.

Welcome to ScubaBoard Phil

Shoot me a line anytime you want to dive the Gulf in between Gulf Shores and Panama City or the springs in FL's panhandle. There are lots of great dives for all skill levels. I usually get wet 3 out of 4 weekends of the month.

philmottrek99and02:
Since I am new to this world, what type of dives did you plan? I can meet you somewhere that weekend.

I really have no plan, I'm interested in hopping a boat out of Orange Beach (algulfdiver, are you around?) or Pascagoula (yoo-hoo, EANxGirl). Gary will run with 4 or mor on his boat. Or I can call Down Under Dive shop.

I have a goal to dive every month this year. Can't miss JUNE!

Oh, and thank you for your service to our country and welcome aboard the ScubaBoard!

paulwall:
I really have no plan, I'm interested in hopping a boat out of Orange Beach (algulfdiver, are you around?) or Pascagoula (yoo-hoo, EANxGirl). QUOTE]

It just so happens that I am in the process of finalizing plans to dive out of Pascagoula on the 25th. The plan so far is to make a whole-day three tank trip to the outer rigs. That means leaving early and getting back late--but hopefully also less traffic and better vis. Let me know soon if this sounds like something you are interested in and I'll get back to you with more details.

eanxgirl:
paulwall:
I really have no plan, I'm interested in hopping a boat out of Orange Beach (algulfdiver, are you around?) or Pascagoula (yoo-hoo, EANxGirl). QUOTE]

It just so happens that I am in the process of finalizing plans to dive out of Pascagoula on the 25th. The plan so far is to make a whole-day three tank trip to the outer rigs. That means leaving early and getting back late--but hopefully also less traffic and better vis. Let me know soon if this sounds like something you are interested in and I'll get back to you with more details.

Please, do. I'm wide open right now....

We can fix you up if your still in need call me @ 251.968.4279 we have boats scheduled that Fri, Sat. and Sun.

algulfdiver:
We can fix you up if your still in need call me @ 251.968.4279 we have boats scheduled that Fri, Sat. and Sun.

Will do. Will call you this weekend.

paulwall:
Will do. Will call you this weekend.
Paulwall thanks for the kind words. Looks like I may not get wet until the 26th of June since I have a noonish appointment to make here.

Gary, I'll call your shop next week and see what you got going on for Sunday. I am trying to drag someone else along for the dive. Got any quasi primo camping spots (tent) nearby that I can use Sat night the 25th?

Howard (aka Philmont Trek 99 and 02)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom