Anybody up for a boat dive this Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve:
We have a full boat! If anyone would like to run a second trip out a little later let me know. Shawn (Buba Dives) is willing to make a second trip out on Saturday if we get some more folks interested. I'll get a firm time for the second trip after I see him this evening.

Are his excursions typically one or two tank dives, John?

Two tanks...bring your own. He just takes us out to where we want to go. We have to supply ALL of our own gear. We can dive twice at one location or we can do two separate locations. It's up to the divers.

Trip reports please!!! How was the lake, crowded or ok?? :wink:

I just drove the boat but i had a ball because of what they found! BUT I would rather one of them tell you, This was a great group of divers. and they said they had good vis and the lake was not too crowded in the morning we were back by 1:30pm.

jac:
what? more string!

Nope.....

(Hint:) it is bigger than a bread box....

Hemlon:

I heard it was a spring-loaded thermafrock, weighing about 1200 pounds and displacing another 23 cffw.color light green.

Regards,:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom