Anybody tried the new Henderson drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronanm98

Reaction score
Does anyone own/have any news/views on this new drysuit from Henderson?

Any advantages/disadvantages!

It's made of Foam Neoprene, any thoughts on this?

Any other recommendations for a drysuit!!

Cheers Ro.

Its not new, its been around in various forms for years...

Its a foam neoprene drysuit. Enough said. Its cheap, its not entirely dry. Did I say it was cheap???

You might want to save a little more money, and get a good trilam suit, which you will be happier with for many reasons...

I own the Henderson Dry suit. Its 4 or 5 years old. Bought it for $600. us. Dive New Jersey Wrecks. Its fine, drying the suit does take a good 24 hrs afterwards but for the amount of Dives i actually do you can't beat the price. i wear a sweat shirt under the suit if i need added warmth. Its been 52*F. on bottom this summer. If its warmer i just wear my swim suit under the dry suit. No its not a DUI but it does the job. I would only consider the DUI if i did ALOT of diving.

I just bought a Henderson 7mm Artic 2 drysuit, did my first dives with it last weekend, and loved being warm and cozy in 72 degree spring water!!! I look at it like this, Rodales voted it #1 last year, Ive heard nothing but great reviews about it before i bought mine, and the price is right!! I live in florida, and will be using it only in the winter time for diving, and only when i cave dive, about 1-2 times every 2 months, but now im thinking of going semi-dry also instead of dry and wet, switching back and forth, cause i'll tell ya what, after you dive dry a few times, you'll never wanna dive wet again!! Its got my thumbs up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom