Anybody knows about Fun Dives Travel ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BOB65

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Planning a scuba vacation on a liveaboard Bali - Komodo, next June, I found an offer here fundives-indonesia.com/liveaboard/Mermaid-2.html (sorry, can't paste the URL). The boat is Mermaid 2, apparently it has a good reputation. Has anyone been traveling with Fun Dives before ? Is June a good time to see mantas?

Mermaid has good reputation in bali. I don't know where the dive sites that mermaid 2 will bring you for manta. But I suggest you, if you still have time, stay in bali and dive in manta point. You have chance to see manta all the time. To get more further information about dive sites in bali visit Bali Diving - Bali Air Diving Academy.
Thanks and enjoy your trip.

Planning a scuba vacation on a liveaboard Bali - Komodo, next June, I found an offer here fundives-indonesia.com/liveaboard/Mermaid-2.html (sorry, can't paste the URL). The boat is Mermaid 2, apparently it has a good reputation. Has anyone been traveling with Fun Dives before ? Is June a good time to see mantas?

I booked my trip to Thailand with fun dives and the service has been perfect (booking of taxi, hotel, cruises)

Mermaid 1 and 2 are very good liveaboards. You will find more information here, look at the itinerary : Liveaboard Diving Komodo | Bali | Indonesia | Mermaid Liveaboards

For Mantas, they will take you to Manta Alley. I've been there a few months ago, it was wonderful! Here are some pictures I took in this dive site : Galerie photos sous marines - Indonésie Komodo croisière Novembre 2008 - Raies Manta

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom