Anybody in Monterey today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm interested in learning about how those 25-45kt winds are shaking things up.

I'm interested in learning about how those 25-45kt winds are shaking things up.

I'm not there; I was just about to drive down when I got a call from the boat (Cypress something) i was going on on Sunday -- CANCELED. They said waves are breaking into the parking lot at Breakwater, visibility is less than zero.

So I've canceled my trip there for this weekend. :(

The AOW class I was going along with on the boat (not part of the class, just along) said they canceled their scheduled shore dives for the weekend.

sounds like a pretty bad weekend to go down there. sunday *might* be passable, but it's sounding unlikely...

I was just checking out the Monterey Bay webcam and things look pretty turbulent out there.

I was just checking out the Monterey Bay webcam and things look pretty turbulent out there.

That is what I usually check to give me an idea of conditions.... I've seen it somedays as calm as a pool and other days like a washing machine...

It's free and easy to check online...

MG

What ever happened to the underwater webcam. I think it was Del Monte Naval or something.

Is anyone holding out hope for diving tomorrow or should I just abandon myself to staying above water? The water doesn't look as bad today as it did yesterday, is it just all churned up though from previous days so no vis?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom