anybody in aquatutus?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

runsongas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I sent an email through their website, but got no response. They hold their weekly meeting soon and I wanted to stop by because I was thinking about joining (they are the dive club that is most local for me). Was wondering if anyone on the board is a member and whether a non-member dropping in on a meeting would be frowned upon.

I'm not a member but I've done slideshows for them a couple of times.

I'm sure they would be happy to have you come. I've announced my shows on ba_diving and the folks who saw that and came were welcome.

And they are a good bunch, very safety and education oriented (Aqua Tutus means "water safety" IIRC, not underwater ballet ;-) )

Chuck

Hi runsongas,
I've been a member for a few years but haven't been to a meeting in the last 5 months. Very friendly club, and always welcome new members who just drop in. They have great monthly dive's and you can't beat the training. I've done several dives with them all over the Monterrey area. I got my AOW with them. Again just drop in and say hi, I can guarantee you won't feel unwelcome. Take care,
Tim

---------- Post added March 6th, 2014 at 05:52 PM ----------

Just realized tonight is the meeting. I hope you make it, they are going to have a little class on gear maintenance. If you can show up around 7pm so you can meet everyone before the meeting starts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom