Anybody here ever....Snowboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NauticalbutNice:
Whit a cheek! Yer havering! Neist tid ah see you, you're gubbed :wink: .

Or (as Robert the Bruce once said) Awa' and bile yer heid!

McNaucticalbutnice :fruit:

(Translation: What a cheek! You're talking rubbish! Next time I see you, your dead. Away and boil your head. Pretty much means get lost...in the nicest possible terms of course Scubafreak :wink: )

And the scottish fightin talk begins...

i was certainly glad you put in the translation though...

I like the away and bile yer heid though..ha! think i'll be using that one!
:D

Originally Posted by NauticalbutNice
Whit a cheek! Yer havering! Neist tid ah see you, you're gubbed .

Or (as Robert the Bruce once said) Awa' and bile yer heid!

McNaucticalbutnice

(Translation: What a cheek! You're talking rubbish! Next time I see you, your dead. Away and boil your head. Pretty much means get lost...in the nicest possible terms of course Scubafreak )

And the scottish fightin talk begins...

i was certainly glad you put in the translation though...

I like the away and bile yer heid though..ha! think i'll be using that one!

WOW.... this sounds like fun.... keep it coming. No snow, no hockey...... this might be a good fight :wink:

no sign of nautical, must be swallowin down som of that whiskey to get herself psyched up...:D

Yep, she is way too quiet...... what a slow day today !!!!

Nice to see you missed me :wink:

Some of us have to work and sleep you know!

And Scubafreak - you want your head in your hands to play with? (One of my gran's favourites!) :eyebrow:

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Hey Nautical..... did the wee bit of whiskey help???? :11:

It's snowing here now, ski resorts soon will be open, they might be makin the fake stuff for right now......There is alot of snow forecasted for this coming week.

Oooooooooo.. we're getting a cool front today. Windy as all can be, 7-9 foot seas, temp sticking around 70 at the moment... Brrrrr! We'll be down to 45 tonight.. may have to close the glass doors and light some candles to warm the place up. :)

CBulla:
Oooooooooo.. we're getting a cool front today. Windy as all can be, 7-9 foot seas, temp sticking around 70 at the moment... Brrrrr! We'll be down to 45 tonight.. may have to close the glass doors and light some candles to warm the place up. :)

That is ok, plan on being in your neck of the woods sometime.....might come in and blow out your candles and open your windows :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom