Anybody got...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcgowman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nail Polish Remover?

Miss D practiced her (what appear to be limited) pedicure skills on me on the ride back from the Sheridan/Blackthorn yesterday.

I learned three valuable lessons yesterday.
#1. Gulf dives can have good viz. 45 feet at the Sheridan.
#2. There really are lobster in the gulf.
#3. Don't fall asleep on any boat ride with Miss D onboard. :no:

:rofl3::rofl2::rofl3::rofl2: Hey Captain Mike offered you his knife :D I think he even offered to scrape it off for you. As for limited skills, well that is a bit subjective. I think I did a fine job. :whistling: And btw, you forgot to pay me for that fine pedicure. :popcorn: Hey have you been to Hooters yet, with those fancy toes?

So far you only found the toes she worked on? You didn't notice any of the other stuff she did to you yet?

Nail Polish Remover?

Miss D practiced her (what appear to be limited) pedicure skills on me on the ride back from the Sheridan/Blackthorn yesterday.

I learned three valuable lessons yesterday.
#1. Gulf dives can have good viz. 45 feet at the Sheridan.
#2. There really are lobster in the gulf.
#3. Don't fall asleep on any boat ride with Miss D onboard. :no:

You are now officially a member of the GTBA, Welcome, painted toenails and all. :eyebrow: :palmtree: Bob

PS I PROMISE not to tell anyone at the shop about this :D

Don't ever fall asleep when Tracy is around...

IMG%5D
TracyBrian.jpg

Brian was a good sport.

Thanks to Heidi, and Captain Mike for the pic.

Oh man that was not nice:rofl3::rofl3:. Who brings nail polish on a dive? Trac

I assume that you went over the red with a diagonal strip of white, so he'd be sporting 10 little dive flags.

She only got 3 toes.

And that was the reward(?) I got after sharing dark chocolate Reeses. Which disappeared quite quicky BTW.

I also question Reefs 'buddy skills' for allowing it to happen. Guess I know who NOT to turn to if I ever end up OOG. :(

Seriously, it was all good fun. I could appreciate the humor. It was a great day on Saturday.

She only got 3 toes.

And that was the reward(?) I got after sharing dark chocolate Reeses. Which disappeared quite quicky BTW.

I also question Reefs 'buddy skills' for allowing it to happen. Guess I know who NOT to turn to if I ever end up OOG. :(

Seriously, it was all good fun. I could appreciate the humor. It was a great day on Saturday.

I was looking at photos...

That's my story, and I'm sticking too it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom