Anybody got a Backscatter Flip 2 red filter for GoPro 2 dive housing for sale??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RichmondKYdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Loaned mine out to a friend to go to Bonaire and it got stolen along with his gopro. We're headed to Nassau May 11 and Backscatter is sold out of the flip 2s for a hero 2 dive housing. Their website says they will not be shipping again until mid May. Thought I'd give the board a try before I order a snap on filter as I really liked my previous backscatter flip.

Thanks,

Why don't you buy a GoPro dive housing and then buy the Color Pro red filter? The Polar Pro filter is actually ranked better and way cheaper also. They have them for the Hero 2 and 3.

Why don't you buy a GoPro dive housing and then buy the Color Pro red filter? The Polar Pro filter is actually ranked better and way cheaper also. They have them for the Hero 2 and 3.

Thanks, I'll take your word for it:D, didn't realize the Polar Pro as rated better than the backscatter flip. I still have my housing as I only loaned my filter to my buddy that got stolen. Went ahead and ordered the Polar. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom