Anybody going to the Bamboo Reef games this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much vis does it take to carve a pumpkin underwater? It is the sharp knives and drysuits that don't mix well in the surge. I'll try and be careful.

It is the sharp knives and drysuits that don't mix well in the surge. I'll try and be careful.

Hey now, the joke of stabbing your buddy to get away from the shark is just that; a joke :D

Ryan is pretty determined to carve a pumpkin underwater, so I am along for the adventure. Probably going to bring two types of knives on my waist strap. Sounds like you are coming too Bruce? Say it is so....

How much vis does it take to carve a pumpkin underwater? It is the sharp knives and drysuits that don't mix well in the surge. I'll try and be careful.
You could probably carve the punkin by braille, but what would it look like? The real
problem on a weekend like this is getting in and out safely.

You could probably carve the punkin by braille, but what would it look like? The real
problem on a weekend like this is getting in and out safely.

On the entry, the pumpkin will be extra buoyancy, however upon exit, I will surely sacrifice my new pumpkin head buddies life for my own, while crawling out of the surf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom