• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

anybody else watching Descending?

Discussion in 'Scuba Diving TV & Movies' started by oreocookie, Mar 1, 2012.

1. RonixWarrior

RonixWarrior Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Descending has just posted a PRE order on their website for a blueray set of the show:
    I loved the show myself and will be buying this

2. NSMEDIC

NSMEDIC Solo Diver

I have all the episodes on my DVR and have watched them all. It's a okay show, I too didn't like their antics (why would you do a fire walk?????) Oh well at least it's a diving show.

3. desert diver paul

desert diver paul Angel Fish

I've watched this series several times now, it takes a few episodes to get used to the style, and to get over the added drama, but the places they dive are incredible, and all achievable to me as a new diver. I quite often just have the show on the tele with the sound off, it has inspired me greatly, and I will have to check out departures too! (I found it on line by the way, but having just seen there is a blueray available, i know another thing for my birthday list!)

4. desert diver paul

Nice beach, good company, a few beers, a pretty girl to show off to, and someone says "Hey, you know what would be a good idea..." its been the cause of several acts of questionable stupidity in my life!

5. vandal138

vandal138 Angel Fish

I just recently ordered the blu ray discs... Now all I have to do is find a blu ray player and I'll be set to watch the show. I'm loving the images they capture.

6. ljpm

ljpm Barracuda

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    If anyone is interested, the entire first (and only I believe) season can be streamed at Descending

7. vandal138

vandal138 Angel Fish

THANKS FOR THE LINK! I just bought the blu-ray the other week, but don't have a blu ray player :) I will watch these instead.

8. ljpm

ljpm Barracuda

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I hope they work in all jurisdictions. I'm really hating the relatively recent country specific approach to the internet.

desert diver paul likes this.
  9. desert diver paul

agreed, the "World Wide Web" isn't so world wide any more! Still, VPNs are a way around it...

10. mddolson

mddolson Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    You can find all the episodes on KAT (Kick A$$ Torrents).
    You need a bit torrent client.

reks_mallo likes this.