Anybody else have this recurring dream?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my dream I forget to get out of the water, some guy just keeps handing me fresh tanks or I grow gills and then I forget to get on a plane to go back to the states!

ok...it's really a fantasy!

I dream there's perfect waves barreling right off the beach.....and I can't find my board or my shorts are full of fiberglass dust....Many times I've dreamed that. Or it's perfect conditions for my favorite dive site. Low tide coming in...strong current, perfect vis...and I can't find my reg. I always wondered, why does the unconcious part of my brain torture me so?

Hank49:
I dream there's perfect waves barreling right off the beach.....and I can't find my board or my shorts are full of fiberglass dust....Many times I've dreamed that. Or it's perfect conditions for my favorite dive site. Low tide coming in...strong current, perfect vis...and I can't find my reg. I always wondered, why does the unconcious part of my brain torture me so?

My similar dream is that all the gear is set up, the PA is hot, everybody else in the band is jamming, and I can't get my #%$@! amp to fire up.

I surf a little, myself. My best bud is pretty good; he goes to Hawaii (Kauai north shore) every other winter, and he's surfing in Costa Rica right now.

Back
Top Bottom