Anybody else have this recurring dream?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
I'm on Cozumel. I have been there for a while, and it's nearly time to leave, but I haven't even SEEN the water, much less gotten wet. Somehow, I forgot to go diving.

I have it almost as much as the one where I'm wandering the halls of my old high school in my underwear looking for that class I have been cutting since the beginning of the semester and the final is today.

First the turnaround thing and now this? You trying to use us for cheap therapy Gordon?

:wink:

ggunn:
I have it almost as much as the one where I'm wandering the halls of my old high school in my underwear looking for that class I have been cutting since the beginning of the semester and the final is today.
Gordon, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I asked around ... that wasn't a dream.

Stirling:
Gordon, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I asked around ... that wasn't a dream.

You got me. I tried to come up with a witty urbane response to that, but... you got me. I'm speechless. I just hope my geometry teacher gets over the experience of this middle aged somewhat balding guy in his tidy whiteys wandering into her class and blowing the final. I'm sorry, Mrs. Ferguson, wherever you are... ;^)

ggunn:
I just hope my geometry teacher gets over the experience of this middle aged somewhat balding guy in his tidy whiteys wandering into her class and blowing the final. I'm sorry, Mrs. Ferguson, wherever you are... ;^)

Man, my wife has been on an anti-tidy whitey kick for years...keep up the fight!

Went to Cozumel April 2-10. After five days of working on our house doing plumbing, electrical, pruning, etc. My wife said she had enough and she was going diving. So we made a two tank dive on day six. Then it was back to work for three more days.

I will be glad when the redo, refit and renovations are complete so we can go back to diving.

ggunn:
I once dreamed that I ate a giant marshmallow, and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Sorry... I guess I need a vacation, too.

Rick Inman:
I once dreamed that I ate a giant marshmallow, and when I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Sorry... I guess I need a vacation, too.

Lol,

Actually, since we are doing the therapy session here... My dreams are very much about every day life...i.e. I can be having a typical conversation with the guy in the office next door. Here's the problem...somtimes I forget if that conversation was real or in a dream so I might say, "I told you this yesterday". Also, since I have lucid dreams, the lack of imagination is quite boring....

James Goddard:
Lol,

Actually, since we are doing the therapy session here... My dreams are very much about every day life...i.e. I can be having a typical conversation with the guy in the office next door. Here's the problem...somtimes I forget if that conversation was real or in a dream so I might say, "I told you this yesterday". Also, since I have lucid dreams, the lack of imagination is quite boring....

The dream I hate is where I get up, shower, shave, brush teeth, take out the trash, drive into work.... then the alarm clock goes off and I have to do it all over again.

You know, here in Austin I am definitely a night owl. I play in a couple of bands, and I very rarely get to bed before midnight. I get up at the last possible minute that gets me to work by 8:30.

On Cozumel, I morph instantaneously into a Morning Person. 6 am usually finds me out in a hammock with a cup of coffee and a book, and by 10 pm if I'm still up, I'm dozing in my chair. Also, my sense of direction gets a little scrambled - east and west are correct, but north and south feel backwards for some reason. It's definitely an altered state for me. Heavy sigh...

ggunn:
Also, my sense of direction gets a little scrambled - east and west are correct, but north and south feel backwards for some reason. It's definitely an altered state for me. Heavy sigh...

You sure you're not ascending a little too quickly :wink:?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom