Anybody diving for Megs this winter??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a Megalodon, BUT a very interesting find. Found a few days ago offshore Key West by the Mel Fisher group. Estimated value $250k

187007_1058437831_5089804_n.jpg

============================================================================

Found this photo of a beautiful tooth recently found in Edisto.

http://www.facebook.com/blackriverfossils#!/photo.php?fbid=120084234734029&set=o.333218319628&theater

Last edited:
I received an email that they found 8 more coins, I wonder if they are about to find the stern castle........... Wish i had the money to invest.......

Did they ever find the gold bar that was stolen from the museum?????

I don't think they found the thief that stole the bar. It made me angry when I heard about it. The Fisher's were thoughtful enough to put it out there where the public could touch it and handle it (which I did) and then some a-hole-lee-o goes and steals it. Makes me want to projection vomit on the thief.

Exciting news! I have some Vencie Florida fossil hunts on my schedule. YEA!!

looks like the Cooper will be about 60 degrees for our dive Saturday. Glad I went and bought a new 7mm suit. This will make it not so bad when I am into my second dive.

Hey Lee, do you have a time frame of when you will be doing your Venice dives? I am looking to be there the week prior to the 4th of July.

I don't think they found the thief that stole the bar. It made me angry when I heard about it. The Fisher's were thoughtful enough to put it out there where the public could touch it and handle it (which I did) and then some a-hole-lee-o goes and steals it. Makes me want to projection vomit on the thief.

Exciting news! I have some Vencie Florida fossil hunts on my schedule. YEA!!

:D I know what you mean Lee.... I held that bar too, my wife laughed about how I kept going back to hold it. It was hard to walk away from. I guess at least they had insurance....................................................................................

I hope I can get to Venice this year, I have went the past couple years and would love to have a 5 inch tooth from there.

Attachments

• DSC02058.JPG
    DSC02058.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 59
CRAP! we just had a meeting at work and now they are making this Saturday mandatory!!!:crying: so now I am going to miss my dive. I was scheduled to work Sunday and I still have to do that so it looks like a 14 day work cycle for me.... oh I can not wait till my cruise.

On a side note, when it rains it pours. I purchased a new truck fro ma dealership in Michigan and I am having a hell of a time trying to get it transferred here in Charleston, SC. I have contact McNutt Auto transport but they are not getting it done. Can anyone give me suggestions? I even thought about flying up there and driving the truck back but this would cost waaaaaaay too much and would eat into my vacation money fast.

You could fly me up there, let me visit my Mom for a few days and meet me in Greenville, SC to get your truck from me. LOL

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom