Any tips for the garage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB:
Word on the street is that garages are actually built as a place to keep cars out of the weather! I decided to try out that idea since Joanne just bought a new car last week, and that silly Frances is threatening to mess up the new paint job. Problem is, if I put the car in there, where will I put the 714,627 cubic feet of stuff that is "temporarily" hiding out there now?

You have to build a tunnel with all the crap in the garage big enough for the car. Pull the car in, crawl out the trunk.

simbrooks:
...Personally, putting missiles outside to give presents to people who arent boarded up will just get your neighbours upset with you...

You really didn't think I was serious, did you????

fgriffith:
You have to build a tunnel with all the crap in the garage big enough for the car. Pull the car in, crawl out the trunk.

oooohhhhh..... cool idea!

Hey 3dent, should this be a missle silo, facing the neighbors?

MB:
Word on the street is that garages are actually built as a place to keep cars out of the weather! I decided to try out that idea since Joanne just bought a new car last week, and that silly Frances is threatening to mess up the new paint job. Problem is, if I put the car in there, where will I put the 714,627 cubic feet of stuff that is "temporarily" hiding out there now?

and I am locked down at the station on standby until the end of this storm when I can actually go out and do what I am trained and able to do, I am entrusting you with my new car. As you know, I really do like that paint job and I am very happy that you found some place to store all that stuff so that my car can hopefully remain safe. You stay safe and see you when I can.

Jo

No question .....the car is insured dude!...not the cool stuff in your garage that has taken you a lifetime to accumulate and is irreplaceable. The car won't (well...prob won't) turn into a missile. Leave the car where it belongs (in the driveway) and your cool garage stuff where it belongs (in the garage).

All the stuff in the garage is currently residing in the living room to make room for the two cars.

All the stuff from the pool deck is in the dining room. :D

Marc

river rat:
No question .....the car is insured dude!...not the cool stuff in your garage that has taken you a lifetime to accumulate and is irreplaceable. The car won't (well...prob won't) turn into a missile. Leave the car where it belongs (in the driveway) and your cool garage stuff where it belongs (in the garage).

...the message a couple of posts up from yours? The "new owner" has discovered this thread, and if she further discovered that her car made its way BACK to the driveway (I agree that's the natural environment for cars, not garages), I would be on the receiving end of the missle!

JoanneR:
... I am entrusting you with my new car. As you know, I really do like that paint job and I am very happy that you found some place to store all that stuff so that my car can hopefully remain safe...

I will fight the urge to follow river rats very logical advice and keep your car hidden in the garage.

Did I mention that there are several teetering anchors, yard tools, and pieces of lumber perched pecipitously next to the car???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom