Any thoughts on Tulum, Mexico ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never been to their resort, but Min used to belong to our dive club before relocating to Tulum. All the people up here said she is awesome and not hard on the eyes at all....:D

I will make a trip down there for some serious cave diving, after I get certified up here. I think you'll be very happy with H2O.

Hi think,
Travelure is pretty much on the ball there.
Big difference, H2O don't have boats, great people too.
As far as all the comments about diving in PDC vs Tulum:
PDC has better vis. some sites with big critters at some times of the year. Strong currents almost everywhere, all the time.
Tulum has more structure, more schooling fish, generally poorer vis unless it's really calm and almost no currents. Otherwise much the same life.
Summary, if you like quieter environment, fewer or no boats around and slow pace then Tulum is for you. If you like currents and clearer water and don't mind a bit more traffic then PDC would be your choice.
If you want to dive cenotes, Tulum is cenote central.
No such thing as a bad dive.

Back
Top Bottom