Any Thanksgiving Scuba Sale at Indy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there any Thanksgiving scuba sale on schedule in Indy area, such as an early bird sale?

Please share some info... I know some colleage kids who are looking for a deal.:D

We all know that college kids don't have any money!! :D Now those blue collar workers that have worked more OT than they can stand have money.

crpntr133:
We all know that college kids don't have any money!! :D Now those blue collar workers that have worked more OT than they can stand have money.

Oh~ well... The college education doesn't guarantee a white-collar anymore.:wink:

I have seen many college graduates who still have many financial problems. Or course, they all regret what they loaf around during the school years.:D

If we can't find any good deal, they might had better get a deal from the internet sources as we know....

Even though my degree is only an Associates degree I have one. Of course it is in applied science... basically construction. Got it after I join the carpenters union, and for free.

Already got two deals on the line. Just a matter of getting the credit card out. I might just buy myself a Thanksgiving day gift. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom