any suggestions for after Christmas trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would be a good place to look for "cheaper" air fare possibly. They normally run some pretty good deals starting around that time of year. Package can be air only, or air, lodging and rental car to any of the islands.

I stayed at Ohana Resort in Waikiki a couple of times, decent place and rates are real nice. I was paying around $50/night and it is only 1/2 block off the beach (still have a view from your balcony though). Waikiki sunsets are awesome!!

Sorry gave you the wrong hotel.

It is OCEAN RESORT not Ohana. They are quoting $55.95 per night right now but I am sure if that was your choice of destinations you could get a better rate like I did.

Catalina, Hawaii, or Key Largo!

So many choices, so little time.

DH and I are suppose to sit down tonight and start narrowing our choices.

I'll let you know how it goes. --Starfish

As with any thing you plan months in advance, we have almost had to call of this trip twice since my first post.

My Hubby has one of those on-call jobs that might need him to be closer to home.

I'm thinking the Keys. Would love to do Hawaii.

I'll keep you posted. --Starfish

Cozumel???
That would be awesome after Christmas...
Actually, for me, any trip somewhere hot would be great for me after Christmas!!!!! :)

Hubby just got a job offer in Florida. This could change everything! --Starfish

Back
Top Bottom