Any skier's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SueMermaid once bubbled...
:wave: OOH! OOH! OOH!

I would totally take you up on that, Jersey! I love Elk Mt, it's pretty good for Pa, and it's actually pretty similar to some of the smaller places in VT that I frequent and adore, like Middlebury Snowbowl. They have a mogul run there that is just da bomb, one run and my quads are totally shot.
Hot tub? You don't have to ask me twice. When do we ski? When do we ski?! :hyper:

Sue - you're in! We just need the snow!! I was up over the weekend - Friday was horrible rain, too miserable to even soak in the tub. Woke Sat to snow flurries, never saw the 2" predicted. At least let it get cold enough to start blowing snow.

Did anyone get to ski over the holiday? VTernovski - do tell about the Mt Tremblant tub...

Jersey

VTernovski once bubbled...
speaking of a hot tub! you should go to Canada, Mt. Tremblant. and visit the La Scandinav

Speaking of Mt. Tremblant and hot tubs - was there last Jan., going again this Jan.

52 below zero at the base - We stayed at the Fairmont which has a VERY large outdoor hot tub, an outdoor heated pool and a outdoor cool pool. What a trip.

Ski all day - finish a little early, mix a cocktail and sit in the hot tub watching skiers finish. No trip Mt. Trem trip would be complete with out making the trek over to the Le Shack.

Can't wait

http://www.scandinave.com

Be sure to bring a girlfriend there. Yum!
And... be sure to tak ea dip in the frozen river whil eyou are in between the hot tub, sauna, and a steam room! Then, when all set and done relax with a good canadian brew in your hand.

VTernovski once bubbled...
[Be sure to bring a girlfriend there. Yum!
And... be sure to tak ea dip in the frozen river whil eyou are in between the hot tub, sauna, and a steam room! Then, when all set and done relax with a good canadian brew in your hand.

Looks great! (But I think I should bring my husband) Nothing beats a day of pounding the slopes, then a soak, food, & love a REAL beer.

Not sure about 52 below temps though - aren't those around the time where you get off the gondola & they tell you to keep all skin covered to prevent freeze?

Come on snow!

Jersey once bubbled...
Not sure about 52 below temps though - aren't those around the time where you get off the gondola & they tell you to keep all skin covered to prevent freeze?

Come on snow!

Yes, it is exactly at that time. The thing about Tremblant is the weather is "extreme" one way or the other.

There are group of families (22 family's) that we go there with every January. I've been there in the 52 below stuff and there when we skied friday pouring rain saturday/sunday. It's a good thing they have a ton of off mountain activities.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom