Any Scuba-Boarders in Ambergris Aug 2-10?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrp7480

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

The hubby & I are headed to San Pedro for a much needed vacation next week. Just wondering if anyone else will be in the area, maybe meet up for a dive or drinks? It's always nice to chat with some fellow divers on our trips... We'll be staying at the Blue Tang Inn, and diving for 5 days. Not sure who we're diving with yet, since we're doing the Blue Tang dive package, and are still waiting for our confirmation letter.

Will post a trip report when we get back too!

I am going to be there from the 16th to the 20th. Gary

Ohhh! *sniff* I'm jealous! LOL! We stayed at the Blue Tang in March and did the dive package they offered with Reef Adventures. (we added a 2 more dives a day on to the package) Great dive opperation and our divemaster Claudia was great! The people at the Blue Tang were more than wonderful too. Since it's the 11th and I'm just now seeing this...I hope you had a great time!

Back
Top Bottom