Any sacramento area divers up for some lake diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is a polar bear dive on new years day @ lake Natoma. Call Andy's scuba world. I can't dive for another week due to surgery, but i'd be interested in some skills practice.

Is there still water in Folsom? :p

Lake Natoma underneath Rainbow bridge is still if you get there early. Later in the day they increase the flow for hydroelectric power. It's actually a pretty fun dive. I like it more than diving Tahoe.

AH... After re-reading I get it. Is there "still" as in still water left in the lake. I'm a dumb ass. Too much champagne tonight! :D Who cares about Folsom, that mud hole isn't worth donning gear for. Lake Natoma however has a whopping 10-12 ft viz, and you can find all sorts of disposed firearms, bicycles, knives, watches, jewelry and other assorted trinkets.

Last edited:
There is a polar bear dive on new years day @ lake Natoma. Call Andy's scuba world.
They apparently closed early today. No biggy, not sure if I am up for a dive tomorrow :p

I can't dive for another week due to surgery, but i'd be interested in some skills practice.
Sweet, when you get back up just let me know.

Is there still water in Folsom? :p
I'm sure there is some somewhere if you look hard enough :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom