Any PS3 owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nismo

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Never been a hardcore gamer but liked to play them to kill time. My wife and I got a PS3. This thing is sweet! We both bought it as a gift for each other. The game graphics are incredible. We have a HD TV which really makes this thing worth it. I still have not seen a Blu Ray movie yet, but if you use this on a HD TV it will make your regular DVD's look great. Whats really impressive is this thing is a total computer. We got the 40 gig. I love that I can put music, pictures, and videos on it. It'll be great to keep videos taken with my Nikon on it to watch later. We have a few games, which we got after trading in my old PS2 games. Got Madden and NHL for Sports. Traded in Harry Potter and Need For Speed. They were ok, but not as good as previous ones. Tony Hawk is crazy! What a fun game but gets very difficult. Skate is too. Trying out Rainbow Six Vegas. Never a first person military shooter person, but it sounded interesting. It'll probably get exchanged. Curious as to if others have this and if so what games they like.

I went with the Xbox 360, which is basically the same except its HD DVD rather than Blu Ray. I have the feeling that, much like owners of Beta VCRs in the 80's, one of us is going to be very upset in the next couple of years.

Call of Duty 4 is pretty awesome, though once you beat it you'll probably want to exchange it.

I've always been a fan of sports games myself, specifically soccer. Though I did get Rock Band for the Xbox so that my son, my wife, and I can be huge dorks and play in our "Rock Band" together. Its actually an amazingly fun game, just make sure you close the blinds before you play. :D

I have all of the current systems. My favorite by far is my Nintendo DS. I think the PS3 is the superior machine, but the game selection is so limited it is not worth buying right now, unless you have an HDTV and want an affordable blu-ray player. My least favorite is the Wii. I like the sports games it comes with, other than that the controls are just annoying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom