Any Plans on Some Shore Dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Whenever this crappy weather we are having blows out, anyone up for a shore dive either in Orange Beach, Pensacola Beach, or Destin Jetties?

Have warm wetsuit, will travel:D

Surf was head high today... any time in particular you were thinking of going?

I plan to dive, eventually, when the water calms down and the silt settles :) When that'll be is a huge guess!

I get every other weekend off and some days in the week so I have an open schedule. My first weekend availible starts on the 13th of this month, but i'm sure conditions will still suck. Any other weekend that sounds good, with the right weather conditions and i'm there.

I went surfing today with some really small surf, earlier, the water was clear and definately diveable - I guess thats the way it goes :p

I know what you mean. Sometimes I go to the beach with all my dive gear and the forcasted conditions are not even close, when I show up with just my bathing suit its the best dive conditions possible!!!:shakehead

Surf picked up yesterday, still up today. Its gonna take a few days to clear up once the surf settles. We're headed to the springs this weekend.

Good idea, it will definitely take a while. I took a look on NOAA's website and it looks like things will continue to be stirred up through Thursday or even longer. Thursday was the last day on their availible wave reports. I hope it calms down soon, this weekend is so nice I would have loved to get out an dove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom