Any plans for a Perdix "lite" ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too much competition on the "lite" market and Shearwater is not a household name in that circle.

@Roger Hobden,
The Perdix is already "light".... you don't have to worry about getting bogged down or confused. It's simple, reliable and intuitive.

I'm a recreational diver and while many divers may consider my practice of using 3 computers every time to be a bit over-redundant, the Perdix is exceptionally reliable, easy to use and simple to read.

My other 2 computers are ScubaPro... a Galileo Luna and a Mantis2, both of which have essentially the same software.. one being large and the other watchsize. These 2 run off of a shared transmitter. The readings I get from all 3 computers, which as previously mentioned I use all the time at the same time, are pretty close to each other, but the Perdix takes the cake when it comes to simplified engineering and user friendly factor.

It's so simple and easy to use that it tops the charts when it comes to enginuity and user friendliness.

Hope this help with your decision.

Cheers,

Ricardo

@Roger Hobden,
The Perdix is already "light".... you don't have to worry about getting bogged down or confused. It's simple, reliable and intuitive.

I'm a recreational diver and while many divers may consider my practice of using 3 computers every time to be a bit over-redundant, the Perdix is exceptionally reliable, easy to use and simple to read.

My other 2 computers are ScubaPro... a Galileo Luna and a Mantis2, both of which have essentially the same software.. one being large and the other watchsize. These 2 run off of a shared transmitter. The readings I get from all 3 computers, which as previously mentioned I use all the time at the same time, are pretty close to each other, but the Perdix takes the cake when it comes to simplified engineering and user friendly factor.

It's so simple and easy to use that it tops the charts when it comes to enginuity and user friendliness.

Hope this help with your decision.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Thank you very much.

As a new owner of a perdix AI coming back from vacation with 26 dives logged. I dive recreational with Nitrox.
I recommend to any recreational diver that has some experience under them to buy this computer, There does not need to be a lite version, hands down the best computer I have used. I wish I didn’t take so long to swap over to it. The reasons that I loved the perdix, the list is endless. Job well done with this product!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom