Any place to buy cam-bands in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, spent all day hunting with no luck. Rental BCD for tomorrow and try to sneak over to playa Monday morning and get a couple of DiveRite travel stage kits from ProTec Playa. Then I can use them for sidemount or use the cam-bands for back mount.

Is Yellow Rose / Dive Cozumel out of business? No retail store at the address listed and their website was last updated in 2008...

sorry but Rollie has left. He comes back now and then for groups who want to dive with him. Yellow Rose is high and dry at Puerto Abrigo.

Cozumel is home for the next 4.5 months. :). That's a long time to borrow.
Yeah, 4+ months is too long to borrow. Well, if you can't find the nice metal-buckle low-profile Dive Rite cambands, I suppose you could just get a dive shop or scuba repair shop to order you any old brand of the plastic-style buckle cambands. They should be pretty cheap. If there are any shops that sell Scubapro merchandise, you could get a couple of those nifty metal Scubapro cambands. They work great.
Wandering for the next few years with my wife, son, and scuba gear before he leaves for college.
I'm envious. :) Have a great time!

Zero gravity over in playa most likely has some halcyon ones

Cozumel is home for the next 4.5 months. :). That's a long time to borrow.

Wandering for the next few years with my wife, son, and scuba gear before he leaves for college.

That's also a long time to rent. Just borrow some bands while you continue to search for ones to buy locally. Or order online and have shipped or post here to find a mule.

We are coming down on Feb. 14th if you want to order and have them shipped to me I will bring them down.

Have you checked out the store on Ave. 5 between Calle 9 & the cemetery?

Yup, was hoping to get some of the ScubaPro bands there but no joy. They have XTek wings but no bands. :)

Thanks for the offers of muling them down, I think I should have some from playa or Scuba Repair by this weekend.

Try "Studio Blue" on Calle Dr. Adolfo a few blocks south of the main drag. They have a good stock of scubapro.

Btw, just got back from a week of amazing Coz diving on Sunday....report to follow.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom