Any opinions of the Dive Rite XT1 / XT2 reg package?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wgw04024

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
One of my sets I just found out is old and not repairable. I have bought a bunch of 'stuff' from DGE, and noticed they have Dive Rite regs at a very friendly price. Good setups?
I currently have two mk25/s600's for myself my oldest, need to get a replacement for the other one.

TIA for any opinions.

Yes, the Dive Rite regs are good regs from the word on the street.

But I question what exactly makes a Mark 25 and S600 not repairable? These are both still current and serviceable regulators and will be for another 30 years or so, give or take.

James

Yes, the Dive Rite regs are good regs from the word on the street.

But I question what exactly makes a Mark 25 and S600 not repairable? These are both still current and serviceable regulators and will be for another 30 years or so, give or take.

James

My mistake. The third set is an old Aeris set I got when I first started. This apparently is an issue with the first stage.

I am happy with my xt1/xt2 they have great work of breathing and can take a beating. if you have the extra money I would look into the xt4 second stage its lighter an smaller then the xt2.

One of my sets I just found out is old and not repairable. I have bought a bunch of 'stuff' from DGE, and noticed they have Dive Rite regs at a very friendly price. Good setups?
I currently have two mk25/s600's for myself my oldest, need to get a replacement for the other one.

TIA for any opinions.

I would get a Scubapro MK11/C370 or MK11/S270 and never look back.

TIA for any opinions.

Yes, Dive Rite regs are very good. Used by a lot of divers for tech and cave diving. Just dived mine the past week for full cave in MX. They breathe just fine. Good value for the money.

I use them, they work well. No complaints.

Recently bought XT1 / XT2 package. Managed 4 dives with it and love them so far. Good weight, breaths very well . Most likely buy another set for the wife once she starts diving again

I was thinking about buying these but it looks like they are only available in sort of a tech diver configuration with a long hose wrapped around your neck. Does someone sell them in standard primary and octopus configuration?

I was thinking about buying these but it looks like they are only available in sort of a tech diver configuration with a long hose wrapped around your neck. Does someone sell them in standard primary and octopus configuration?

Get this set and replace with whatever hoses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom