Any open spot for Sunday tooth hunting dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UndaDaSea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi All, first time fossil diver here (long time diver though, very comfortable in the water), looking to hit Venice this Sunday, June 2nd. I have full gear, 2 tanks, but I don't want to dive by myself. Happy to share gas, etc. costs if anyone wants a dive buddy (open to shore dive too). I have a state hunting permit. Cheers!

Can't do it on that date but a future Monday would be great if your schedule allows. I'm near in Oviedo near Orlando and can meet on I-4, the Beachline.
(Or better yet if you go 44 to 415 to 46 you'd be in my backyard)

Paul

Nice, thanks, Paul! Mondays pretty much never work for me though, unfortunately.

A buddy of mine decided he could join me Sunday and we got hooked up with Jamie from Aristakat Charters, thanks to a private message from Brian. Much appreciated! Really excited about finding some teeth.

Got out with Jamie & Laurie on The Aristakat today with J2S, Brenda, and my buddy Jon. Beautiful day w/ clear skies with light winds and only a little chop until a little after 3 when the wind really picked up. Thankfully all of our diving was done by 2:30 or so and we had pretty decent conditions with 10ft of viz on average, maybe even a little bit better earlier in the day (11:30a or so).

J2S had the score of the day with a nice sized, unbroken, Megalodon tooth (no pic, d'oh!), but for first timers I think Jon and I did pretty well too (see attached, although admittedly J2S and Laurie kindly contributed some of our haul that is pictured). :)

We had a really great time and would highly recommend Artistakat for a Boneyard dive and plan to meet up with them again asap for another dive ourselves!

Looking forward to our next outing for sure!

581970_10151953621763345_1590461776_n.jpg

Nice!
Looking forward to when I can make the trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom