Any one in San Francisco?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And representing from the North Coast...Santa Rosa!

Oh man! You guys are everywhere! Nice!

Anyone been shark diving off the Farallons! Its on my bucket list but I've heard some bad reviews of the boat trips...

Oh man! You guys are everywhere! Nice!

Anyone been shark diving off the Farallons! Its on my bucket list but I've heard some bad reviews of the boat trips...

free-dive cage is out there but not cheap, on top of it you pay regardless if the viz sucks and there are no sharks - Great White Shark Cage Diving :: Great White Adventures :: Shark Cage Diving in the US & Mexico

scuba-dive - well there is no public boat (if I am not wrong parts of Farallons are closed for scuba diving), there are few private boats but it ain't cheap. Honestly, if you don't have very very good cold water diving experience, then I would stay away from Farallons.

if you pay me $100, then I can put on Halloween shark costume on and swim around Breakwaters :rofl3:

free-dive cage is out there but not cheap, on top of it you pay regardless if the viz sucks and there are no sharks - Great White Shark Cage Diving :: Great White Adventures :: Shark Cage Diving in the US & Mexico

scuba-dive - well there is no public boat (if I am not wrong parts of Farallons are closed for scuba diving), there are few private boats but it ain't cheap. Honestly, if you don't have very very good cold water diving experience, then I would stay away from Farallons.

if you pay me $100, then I can put on Halloween shark costume on and swim around Breakwaters :rofl3:

I think the diving is free... you just have to pay a premium for the cage :D

Back
Top Bottom