any Nautilus LifeLine users out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear my lifeline anytime that I am in open water. I have only had to use it once (so far).

Leah, please clarify proper channels for a region.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the replies!

Eileen

I wear my lifeline anytime that I am in open water. I have only had to use it once (so far).

Leah, please clarify proper channels for a region.

The reason we have different Dive Regions available is that there are certain channels which are specific to some regions. As well, there are certain channels which are not used in some regions. If you are using the Lifeline anywhere not listed in the Dive Region drop-down menu, select "International". This will make all the standard marine VHF channels available to you. Alternatively, you can create a custome channel list using the Desktop Software.

Hi there, could a representative of Nautilus post up here in this thread how to change our lifeline channels for ease of reference please? Thanks!!

Actually... I just called Nautilus and asked them to email me some quick and easy instructions so they are on their way. :) It will be handy to have for at home and when I travel. The website has a lot of great information but it's too much information when you want just something simple answered in a jiffy.

Reactions: eab
Answer on how to change the channels from the Lifeline people:

Thank you for your call today.

Please see the following steps

1. Press the Orange button to enter the main menu
2. Press the Orange button again to enter the Channel selection screen
3. Press the Orange button repeatedly to scroll up through the available channels
4. Press the Green button repeatedly to scroll down through the available channels
5. Press and hold either the Green or Orange button for 1 second to select the currently visible channel and return to the main screen

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jack Jiang
Production & Operations

Back
Top Bottom