Any Kentucky EMTs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all

Medic, Sussexmedic I'll be sending you and PM shortly got some stuff to look at tomorrow and try to talk to some people around here.

Hagan34,

I seen where Tammy was talking about me again lol, I am a career Paramedic besides running Pennyroyal. I have worked Louisville, Owensboro, Hopkinsville, and a couple other smaller areas. So I am familiar with the pay rates lol. As she said I am also the chief of our regional dive rescue team, and to top it off a firefighter. If you have questions about EMS in Ky I wil be more than happy to talk to you about it. You can shoot me an email at ktapp@pennyroyalscuba.com.

Hagan34,

I seen where Tammy was talking about me again lol, I am a career Paramedic besides running Pennyroyal. I have worked Louisville, Owensboro, Hopkinsville, and a couple other smaller areas. So I am familiar with the pay rates lol. As she said I am also the chief of our regional dive rescue team, and to top it off a firefighter. If you have questions about EMS in Ky I wil be more than happy to talk to you about it. You can shoot me an email at ktapp@pennyroyalscuba.com.

Ok thanks, you will be seeing an email soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom