Any interest in this old reg? Sportsways Waterlung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome!! Y'all are fantastic!! I love the info and the banter and opinions!!

I will help to answer questions where I can. My father in law was a diver for NOAA...was with them for over 35 years until retiring a few years back...around 2016 or so. He did environmental surveys in Alaska including for oil companies [where it was required by NOAA]. They dove in icy waters and in the summer time.

I have no idea exactly when or where this was bought/put together/etc. I do know he was diving with NOAA in the mid-late 70s and into the 1980s. I also know he was diving with NOAA as a summer contractor...not a full time employee early in his career with them...where he became a full time employee with them around 1980.

I remember him saying that they all dove Scuabpro regs. Other than that, I have no relevant info for this reg or the sack of vintage gear he left here.

You all are wonderful to chime in with your info, experience, and opinions :D

I wanted to sorta date the reg and know the make/model. Some folks love the early Scubapro gear.

I have found a "buyer" for the reg and the gear. Thank you everyone!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom