Any interest in creating a divers network?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe the Forum Southern BC SkyHoppers was created for just such a reason. But unfortunatly never used.
I'm all for a network of Local divers, even the e-mail Idea. I'm not on SB that much and miss out on a lot of things I'd like to take part in.

Let me know if you need help organizing or with anything to get this off the ground

Jason

Nice plan Dale! I've also been toying with a similar idea. Have you had any luck with organizing dives? I'm also a weekly diver and like the idea of building a network of divers that could participate in different dives at different times during the week.

This forum is a good reference point but e-mail is great for people who may not have the time to login to scubaboard on a regular basis...

Keep me posted

Wouldn’t an easy way to do this is to create a post with the name you want. Who ever wants to be part of your group reply's to the post. After that when someone makes a new post everyone that is subscribed to the thread will have an e-mail sent to them at the end of the day. At least that is how it works for me now. Any thread I post in I get a e-mail notice when a new post is made.

Back
Top Bottom