Any Ideas on Custom PLates?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4sdi

Contributor
Reaction score
Wife and I are thinking about getting those custom license plates for our scuba-mobile. Any thoughts or Ideas?

Originally posted by k4sdi
Wife and I are thinking about getting those custom license plates for our scuba-mobile. Any thoughts or Ideas?

First, Welcome to the pond! Where are you from? If you're in Texas and I tell you my ideas, you might get my favorite one before I do!

Yea, I guess it would be helpful to tell where in this great world I am. We (scuba wife and I) live in KY right next to the 3rd or 4th largest man made lake in the world. Unfortunatly, the viz never gets any better that 2 inches, (read 0 viz)
We've been thinking about I12BNZC
What do yall think?

Originally posted by k4sdi
Yea, I guess it would be helpful to tell where in this great world I am. We (scuba wife and I) live in KY right next to the 3rd or 4th largest man made lake in the world. Unfortunatly, the viz never gets any better that 2 inches, (read 0 viz)
We've been thinking about I12BNZC
What do yall think?

I like that! Here in Tex. we can only have 6 spaces :( or I'd steal yours!!! We thought of these...

IRADVR
O2RULZ

I figured one in plain English would keep the driver behind me from crawling up my bumper trying to figure out the cryptic ones!

NITROX
ADIVER
ZEAGLE

O2HEN2

How about this CQ DE UW ...

My apppologies to the rest of the board but I bet he gets it

73's DE KA4HAM SK

Back
Top Bottom