• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Any IDC's in Fiji? or elsewhere in South Pacific?

Discussion in 'The Pacific Islands' started by JZA, Jun 27, 2013.

1. JZA

JZA Angel Fish

Are there any PADI instructor development courses in Fiji? I only found one on padi.com (Taveuni Dive) but it appears they only do the IDC once a year, in March. PADI's dive center location tool (Find a dive shop, scuba diving shop, dive resort or scuba dive shop) is buggy to say the least, and I'd like to believe there's more than one IDC in the entire archipelago... can anyone confirm or discredit this?

What about other Pacific islands? Anyone done their IDC in the South Pacific?

2. cbm32

cbm32 Manta Ray

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Contact Greg Buxton at info@suvasac.org He is in Suva and is a phenomenal resource for anything scuba in Fiji.

3. Dive Wananavu Fiji

Dive Wananavu Fiji Angel Fish

# of Dives:
    Hi cbm32,
    Mike Agnew from Viti Watersports is rumored to be organizing a PADI IDC for around March 2014. IDC's don't tend to happen in Fiji too often, but I suggest to contact Mike.

4. Andrew Hibgame

Andrew Hibgame Garibaldi

JZA, We have an IDC running at the end of September 2013 at Big Blue Vanuatu with a Platinum course director. Check out the website Big Blue Vanuatu or email me direct at andrewhibgame@gmail.com. Regards Andrew