Any feedbacks with the gopro hero black 13 while diving ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had the Gopro hero black 7 which I sold, videos while diving were okeish, reasonable. I also had the Flip with multiple different colors, sorry but was kindda disappointing, unless I didn't set the Gopro correctly for when using the Flip. In the end I lost the Flip while jumping from the boat to the water, and I doubt I will buy a new Flip after that.
So my question is, is the 13 a big improvement to the 7 or it will be more or less the same quality of footage UW ?
My situation, except I still have the 7. It meets my needs except GoPro no longer support the Quik software for models without WiFi/Bluetooth, which I found really handy for making clips small enough to send/post. I'm trying to decide whether to keep my 7 with all the accessories, to upgrade to a 13 (and buy a bunch of non-compatible new accessories) or switch to a different platform (as GoPro irritated me with their force obsolescence of the 7).

Back
Top Bottom