Any divers going to be in maui mid to late march?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FoSheZZie23

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am going to be in Maui March 17-27 and im looking to do some diving. I am trying to avoid paying for the pricy dive charters and find a dive buddy to do some shore dives with. Let me know if anyone will be there!

Several options:

PM Kidspot, he's our local guide on Maui. He arranges a monthly dive plus might be willing to dive with you. He's in the Lahaina area.

Or PM KrisB - another frequent poster here who usually seems up for a dive. I believe he's based closer to the Kihei/Wailea area which imho is the better shorediving.

Other options include Shaka Doug who runs Shaka Divers - a divebus operation in South Maui.

And I'm pretty sure that both Pacific Dive in the Lahaina Area and Maui Dreams in the Kihei area have dive buddy sign up sheets.

PM a Moderator(names in light green) and ask them to move this thread to the Hawaii Ohana forum and I'm sure you'll get more responses.

Welcome to Scubaboard...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom