any diver's for beach 9th this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aujax

Reaction score
I'm hoping to dive beach 9th this weekend (probably saturday, unless the forecast for sunday clears up). I was wondering if anyone might want to meet up out there and buddy with me. Not sure what time yet, but I'm free all day...

Aujux (and anyone else who's interested in this info)......

Due to Jen having final exams, and her wanting the water to warm up a bit more, we will be officially starting to dive again two weeks from this Saturday, which I believe will be 5/15.

It looks like we're meeting one of the Ontario Freshwater Freaks on 5/15 to shore dive "The Culloden" in Montauk. It's a bit of a haul, but if someone wants to be number four, let me know. That Sunday we're free, and weather permitting I'll listen to just about anything :eyebrow:

BTW- We also have the entire week off following Memorial Day, and are going to get some weekday diving going (hopefully some mountain biking and hiking also). We'll be making some weekday dive plans with Xjae and Grunzster on the club website if anyone wants to get in on the planning.

Scott

I may be in for tommorrow depending on how the tides run and my schedule. I am going to stop in the dive shop on my way home to check the tides, I will drop you a PM later with that info and my contact info.

Ben

Sounds great. Drop me a note if you're in. I'll be free saturday and sunday all day both days.

TTSkipper:
I may be in for tommorrow depending on how the tides run and my schedule. I am going to stop in the dive shop on my way home to check the tides, I will drop you a PM later with that info and my contact info.

Ben

It looks like High tide is at about 6:10am tomorrow morning so we would want to be int he water about 20 minutes before high tide. Sorry but I am totally shot and there is no way I am getting up that early tomorrow. Sundays high tides are around 7:00am and 7:00pm, I could possibly do the evening on Sunday but it would be short notice since I have to work on Sunday and I am not sure how long I will be there.

Sorry mornings are really not good for me this weekend and I have an event tomorrow night so I can not do the Saturday evening tide.

Ben

no way am i doing the a.m. times!!! what's high tide saturday evening? i could do sat or sunday evening...

Scott I may be up for a shore dive. What time is the tide on the 15th?

As I've been saying my plan for this year is to hit as many different and new spots as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom